This information is being provided to you and your family upon your hospitalization at Hillel Yaffe Medical Center and is designed to ease the admissions process as make your stay at HYMC as pleasant as possible.
1. Because patient admissions can take between one and two hours, you should arrive for your scheduled hospitalization on time.
2. After you arrive, please go to the department to which you were sent to confirm admissions.
3. Once you have obtained the signed confirmation by the department that day – please go to the patients' admissions office.
4. To register at the admissions office, you will need the following documents:
The patient's ID and, if the patient is a minor, the ID of one parent that lists the minor.
Financial commitment to pay for hospitalization from the HMO or any other recognized institution, or cash. Without a financial arrangement, the hospital cannot admit you.
5. In the event of a repeat hospitalization as a result of a traffic accident, please bring the police confirmation of the accident with you.
6. In the event of a repeat hospitalization as a result of a work accident:
You must obtain a financial commitment from your HMO.
If you are a foreign resident and not a member of a HMO, you must obtain a financial commitment from the National Insurance Institute.
7. In all of the above cases, if you are scheduled for surgery and asked to provide units of blood, please bring confirmation from Magen David Adom of your blood donation (by a friend or family).
Blood donations are accepted by Magen David Adom at:
Magen David Adom Netanya
7 Mintz Street, across from Hasharon Shopping Mall, Netanya
Hours: Tuesdays, between 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Magen David Adom Hadera
Givat Bilu, Hadera
Hours: Mondays, between 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Fridays between 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
8. During your hospital stay, please help us help you:
Limit your visits to visiting hours only.
Avoid large group visits, including children.
Be considerate of patients and of their need for quiet and privacy.
Maintain cleanliness. Protect equipment and property. Avoid smoking and using cell phones.
Follow the instructions of hospital staff.
We wish you a speedy recovery and as comfortable a stay as possible.